You’re in the right place.
Life has a funny way of throwing things at us.
Opportunities, challenges, and more can quickly come out of nowhere or slowly build over time.
No matter how prepared we are for any given situation, each of us exhibits human tendencies to doubt ourselves, overanalyze scenarios, and lose our sense of direction when we get too close to the trees.
When we exist in mental fogs like these it becomes difficult to:
- Make sense of situations
- Make tough decisions
- Make progress on what matters
I’ve been there—over and over again—and know firsthand the value and benefits of having someone to help me gain clarity of my thoughts, elevate my perspective, and challenge my thinking.
Specifically, I know what it’s like to unlock the insights necessary to identify my clear path forward—and oh does it feel so sweet!
When obstacles get swept away, my heart starts to pitter patter with excitement and enthusiasm. When I see daylight at the end of a long and arduous tunnel, I’m finally able to achieve the focus necessary to navigate the situation at hand.
And I’d like to offer you those same feelings of clarity, insight, and focus.
I want to help you make progress by navigating the complexities of your mind and your environment, so you can become the person you want to be and experience the life you want to live.
No bullshit, no snake oil, and no frills.
I’m here, as a human being carving my path through life just like you, with an innate ability to inspire, guide, and support people through their journeys, no matter what they face.
And I’d love to learn your story and help you along your path.
Had a great experience with Mike! He brought insight and support that helped me navigate a complex and challenging environment. Outcomes are important and we had a successful outcome. But just as important, if not more important is learning how to develop successful processes to put yourself in a position for success. We did this.— Dave M. • Software Engineer • 2019
We might work well together if you’re seeking to…
- Achieve clarity amid uncertainty
- Discover practical insights
- Refine your focus
- Get unstuck and make progress
- Navigate complex scenarios
- Make informed decisions
- Reduce overwhelm and stress
- Build confidence
- Reconnect with your true being
- Become the best version of yourself
Typically I work with:
- Knowledge workers
- Creative professionals
- Freelancers and independents
- Organizational leaders
Past clients have approached me…
- Wanting to transition into a new career, job, or role, yet unsure how
- Seeking confidence to make decisions that were true to their heart
- Needing help focusing and being held accountable
- Struggling to choose between two opportunities that were amazing, but mutually exclusive
- Needing to quickly set up logistics and operations for a newly formed independent consulting practice
If any of this speaks to you, please grab time on my calendar for a conversation to get to know one another, explore your goals and visions, and discuss how I might be able to help you.
You can schedule time right here, free of charge:
A Note On Coaching
The relationships we build as people are integral to achieving great things in life. In coaching engagements, honesty, trust, and respect are essential for building meaningful relationships, so it is important for us to continually bring these values and behaviors into our time together.
As a coach, it is not my responsibility to have all the answers nor do the work for you. That said, here’s how I will show up for you:
- I will help you give yourself permission to create a space for you to experiment, learn, and gain new understandings of yourself and the world around you
- I will challenge you and your beliefs, help you explore your thoughts and ideas, and broaden your perspectives to see things clearly
- I will ask questions that lead you to expand your horizons, challenge your preconceived notions, and experiment with new ideas
- And most importantly, I will always listen to you and respond in ways that bring about clarity, insight, and focus for you as you progress along your journey
I promise to always do my best in service of you doing yours. With that said, nothing can be guaranteed other than my unwavering support, gratitude, and desire for you to flourish.
As your coach I will be available to listen, advise, and support you through making decisions, but you are ultimately responsible for the decisions you make, as well as the outcomes of those decisions. I will do my best to help you consider all possibilities, but certainly cannot guarantee any outcomes.