Work doesn’t need to be so overwhelmingly exhausting.
You just need to start operating with intention.
We continue to go into work every day with the same approach we did the day before, even though it often leads to feelings of stress, anxiety, and overwhelm.
Whether you work for yourself or a larger organization, it’s easy to see the challenges and frustrations of modern work: constant communication, continuous distraction, and endless meetings abound.
We have so much amazing technology that enables so many incredible opportunities, yet we’ve unintentionally evolved to a place where it’s become difficult to achieve the levels of focus necessary for deep thinking and productive creation.
Clear Path Forward is a digital workbook full of practices, exercises, and tools to help you improve your approach to work.
This should be required reflection for teams.
— Carrie Melissa Jones
Founder, Gather Community Consulting
It’s written as a hands-on guide to behavior change that encourages reflection and introspection, facilitates learning and adaptation, and leads you towards a state of continuous improvement, so your evolution doesn’t end when the pages do.
Think of Clear Path Forward as a training program combined with a facilitated workshop, delivered in workbook form, so you can go at your own pace.
The Personal Edition
56 pages, 4 sections, and 8 worksheets, PDF + ePub
Make immediate adjustments that increase the effectiveness of your time spent working
- Assess the way you approach your work
- Gain insight into your mindsets, habits, and behaviors
- Identify what’s truly working and what’s holding you back
- Bring intention to the way you work so you can feel more joy and meaning
The Collaborative Edition
Includes the Personal Edition plus a 17-page section with 3 more worksheets, PDF + ePub
Make adjustments that improve the effectiveness of your interactions with colleagues, clients, collaborators, and others
- Build upon what you learn in the Personal Edition by gaining an understanding of the system and team that supports your work — and vice versa
- Explore and understand what your system needs to be most effective
- Identify the needs, frictions, and improvement opportunities within that system