Work doesn’t need to be so overwhelmingly exhausting.
You just need to start operating with intention.
We continue to go into work every day with the same approach we did the day before, even though it often leads to feelings of stress, anxiety, and overwhelm.
This should be required reflection for teams.
— Carrie Melissa Jones
Founder, Gather Community Consulting
The Clear Path Forward Perspective-Shifting Course is designed to help you experience more joy, creativity, and meaning at work by guiding you to observe, adapt, and improve the way you do what you do.
With a focus on breaking through barriers and addressing oft-ignored-yet-entirely-frustrating challenges, this course will rejuvenate your imagination, ignite your desire to make things better, and guide you through the process of getting started.
The course is delivered via email on a weekly cadence, and designed to help you bring reflection, intention, and adaptation into your work style.
Over 6-weeks you’ll receive a series of emails that will:
- Help you identify and understand where you want to focus your energy
- Teach you effective ways to develop habits and shift behaviors
- Guide you to envision and implement better ways of working
- Inspire you to lead change and make progress towards important goals
- Design a clear path forward to create meaningful improvements and progress with your work
Each week you’ll receive one email with ideas and exercises to help you think differently and shift your perspectives, along with actionable ways to put them into practice.
The course pairs nicely with the Clear Path Forward Workbook, though it is entirely self-contained and effective on its own.